Reading is one of the most fundamental skills a child needs to learn to succeed in life. Developing good reading habits is vital to your child’s future not just academically, but in everyday life as well. What can good reading habits do for your child’s development?
Here are five reasons you should develop reading habits young, and why they are so important...
- Reading develops vocabulary
- Reading increases attention span
- Good reading habits prepare children for school
- Developing reading habits early leads to a lifelong love of books
- Reading encourages a thirst for knowledge